Players will present a neat and clean appearance. Inappropriate or offensive
attire will not be permitted. Non-metal spiked shoes or sneakers must be worn.
The minimum attire for men will consist
- Shorts, neat and hemmed with a minimum inseam
- A shirt with collar and sleeves. A sweater
or sweatshirt may be worn over a shirt with
a collar. A turtleneck shirt will be considered
a collared shirt.
- The minimum attire for women will consist of:
- A shirt or blouse (sleeveless) permitted.
- Shorts (same as men) or skirt of suitable
- Specifically prohibited for both men and women are
T-shirts (any type), tank tops, bare midriff attire,
cut off and un-hemmed shorts; beach or swim wear; work
clothes such as overalls, coveralls or jeans; gym wear;
and dirty or unsightly clothing. The golf course staff
will have the responsibility for the enforcement of
the dress code.
- Golfers who are not properly attired will not be
allowed to play the course. Members are responsible
for ensuring that their guest are properly attired.